9 oct 09

Friday, October 9, 2009

9 Oct 09 12.15am

Dear diary..i wonder why he cant be the way I want him to be..
It’s not that I’m changing him..
I just want him to treat me better..
And I know he can give me the best..
There’s not much that I want from him..
Yet I still cant get it..
Or am I being too stingy?
Or selfish?

It’s just that he has changed from the person he used to be..
He used to be caring and lovely..
He used to be very concern and protectful..
Which I can no longer see in himself..
And I miss the old him..
I miss the old him badly..
Keep thinking of it makes me cry..

Only if he can understand what I’m trying to say..
Only if he can feel how bad my feelings are..
Only if he can makes me happy..
Which he always did in the past..
I’l swipe all these tears…..

In finding of love,
-faie-

0 comments: