3rd entry 4 today..moments of 2oo8

Monday, January 5, 2009

As 2oo8 passed..there are still lots of things which i cant forget..happy moments..most sad and tearful tragedy..my laugh n all..and since this is my blog..suke hati aku nak tulis ape..kalau xsuke berambus! jgn bace..(i know i'm rude..but i'm tired of everything..)

Sad moments 1st (coz there r lots to be written..) :

1) March: i asked for a break wif my bf..for so many reasons that i dun wanna share it here..

2) i've lost my only fren and bestfren in d law fac..it's really hard to forget this coz it's affects me a lot..i've got no frens at all..i mean close fren..always alone n terribly lonely..and it makes me sad..(even til now..) to watch her laughing and hang out and gossipping wif her new gang..i wanted to hate her..but i cant..and we will nvr be like our old time which i miss a lot..but i dun think she misses it..d grass is greener on her side..

3) oh..stupid thing! got rejected by sum1..memalukan btul..he ad hv sum1 else..

4) i failed 2 papers..family law (which i think i could get an A-)..and consti law (which also i think i could get at least B-)..

5) i lost 3 persons who were quite close to me.. (my aunt, my uncle n my cousins..) they are all passed away n al'fatihah for them..

6) wishes on my bday was less than b4..(mmg ptt pon..aku asik lupe wish bday org..)

7) 4got to wish my bfs bday..auni (3th of sep) and gdod (28th of dec)..gile truk perangai aku!

8) joined a project..we opened a stall on feskum week.profit yg tidak memuaskan..year b4 we got around rm7000 4 d profit..

9) i hate yop so much! Amirul Mukminin b. hAMZAH..aku xkn maafkan ko seumur hdup aku..gth..die amik duit kitorg rm7000 di ats..gune utk projek len yg xspttnye..n we dunno where d rest of it..n got this old fella on his side..buta ke ape aku xtau..

10) my mom threw all my 4 kittens and their mom-Ebab! damn sad..

11) saddest-hardest-dirtiest but unforgettable time that i've gone thru as a student life in the fac..

12) nangis after ttrl pil..aku gi lib tgkt 2 n nangis sorg2..tetibe ade adam pulak.haih..hope he din notice me crying..tension thp climax time tuh..til i msgd my mom and said dat i wanna quit from dat fac of hell..and i really hate my ex-bestfren time tuh..

13) i asked my mom if i could get married now..gilos! i asked indirectly..n d answer is obviously no! so sad that i dun think my mom understand my feeling..at least b4 she said no..she could juz ask me why...isn't it?

14) oh..ini agak klakar..aku mengalami sakit yg amat kat tulang pinggul sblh kiri..til i couldnt even ruku' and sujud time solat..grr..takut gile..xtau nape..my mom asked to me to go to the hosp..aku xnk..nak gi check kat klinik bwh je dlu..so aku gi lps xthn sakit smpi nangis mase nak ruku' smyg maghrib..gi check..rupenye ape tau..sakit sendi je..kwang3..siot btol..sedikit perbualan aku dgr dR. dr myanmar tuh:

DR: so wat medicine do u want? (aku t'kjt gile mase die tny nih..igt aku wat lwk bodoh ke saje2 buat sakit2..rase nak bg flying kick tp sbb time tuh my butt tgh sakit..maka Dr. myanmar tuh t'slmt..thx god umur die d pjgkan..!)

Aku yg cute: wat?! i dun want a medicine..i wanna know why it hurts? coz it hurts so much til saye xle nak semayang..

DR: sebab sakit sendi lar! (Dr kurg ajar tuh meninggikan suare kat aku! sekali lg aku rase nak flying kick die n again die t'selamat ats faktor yg same-my butt's hurt!)

Aku: sakit sendi? so mcm mane nk bg baik? xkn nak biar je?

DR: (jwpn yg plg kurg ajar diberikan pd aku..) xbole baik..sampai mati pun xkn baik! sakit sendi xbole baik. die akan kejap dtg kejap hilg.

Dan aku trus wtf! gth! ade ke sakit sendi xle ubat lgsg wei? sape yg amik medicine tuh tlg bg aku sdkt info on dis matter...

--> tuh je kot stkt ini..rase byk lg tp lupe..nnt lar aku update..

now..

happy moments (which is hard to list it even if u asked me for 5 of them..)

1) gladly...my bf accept me again after i've done so many things to him..

2) hv a wonderful trip wif my frens to Malacca..nvr hv an overnite trip wif my frens..eh pnh2..mase kat skool dlu..but that was different..mase tuh bru aku sdr yg aku still ade kwn2 yg best! (Wafa,Syepah,Karm,Fiza,Eizzah,Amani,Najla, n 2 new frens Alep n Ida..(Alep is a gurl..)

3) i passed family paper (repeat paper) wif gred B..(utk law paper in law fac um..B is something u can proud of..)

see..aku dah xtau ape yg best in 2oo8....

4) ok..i got a big teddy bear from my bf for my bday present..his name is bear-bear..sgt lar best bile memeluknye!

5) oh..and my mom bought secret recipe punye kek 4 my bday..best thp asbestos juge sbb kek2 scrt recipe is my fav (especially choc indulgence..) kek krim2 mmg xmkn..sowie..

ok....5 ckup lar k..aku dah ckup sakit otak nk pk ape yg best yg aku igt in 2oo8..*sigh* my life is x dat happy..

0 comments: