Kemalasan Melanda!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hadoi aiiii.......

My holiday yg xckup holy dah lame started..since i only hd 1 paper for exam this sem. That was on 6th Nov..Just after i finished my exam...there are lots and tons and bundles of work waiting for me.. 2 assignments which i hvn't started at all (by now 18:09 22 Nov 08...) and oso my project paper..*sigh*..sighing..dat's wat i always do and it changes nothing..haha!

So, few days ago me n my frens..we went to Malacca for 'suke2' n we really had a very nice holiday there for the unstoppable 2 days. Mmg lar Malacca tuh bkn ade pape sgt pon kan..but then u noe..hang out wif ur gurl frens is the best damn thing ever! Tuh sume mmbr2 yg dah lame gile aku xjumpe since amik result SPM dlu..siyes..bile jumpe diorg bru aku tau how much i really mis them all. Tuh pun my 3 bff gdod n auni xde..i wonder if they hv forgotten me..isk isk..Hoho~i even luv hang out wif my gurl frens @ hvg holiday wif them compared to hvg holiday wif my family..huh..lots of troubles..lil dos but sooooooooooo many donts...but wif my frens.....haha! everything is dos! even mandi kat pantai where the villagers found a pig's head..(we din noe til we came back KL..) luckily xpyh samak..hehe! I'l update the exciting holiday wif all the pics later since i'm stil collecting the pics from all my frens who brought their cameras.

And for now..i'l have to reschedule my life coz my works are waiting..i even hv to go to lib on this 'holy'-day..haih..oh ya..not forget to mention..this week to Malacca next week to Sunway Lagoon wif my aunty and cousins..wow~haha! tgk..mane lar keje aku nak siapkan..asik buang mase je..tuh blm masuk yg tgk PB s4 lar..X-files lg..and i juz found my long lost cd x-summer yg terselit bwh katil rupenye..bile kemas bru jumpe..lps nih dah blk umah lg lar mcm2 bende x b'faedah aku buat..ckp psl umah..i miss my umi..i noe she's angry wif me..wat an ungrateful daughter i am..isk isk..

Dat's all for now...

p/s: i wanna continue watching x-files..daa~

0 comments: