1 mission completed!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Yes! Hahaha! I ad submit my equity assignment..kne htr b4 kul 5pm..aku siap kul 2pm..kul 3pm td kuar htr..my dad send me to the fac..2 pun sggh kedai --> panas terik --> haus --> beli lar ice cream paddle pop! paddle pop! super duper yummy! yeah~

but still...i'm x free lg..there r 2 more assignments to do (consti n jurist)..both really hv no idea how 2 do it..God help me..and then my project paper..Mama Z dah warn to drop me if there's no progress on my work..n dis morning i had a call from my fren and she told me dat JKMM will no more approve application utk buat research kat STB Sg Besi..I'm a dead cute gurl..dammit! alsn die krn skolah tuh ade renovation..bpk ler..skolah tuh bsr sekangkang kera je ke..renovate n the whole skool tutup..*sigh!* so i've decided to change my subject for d research..mayb nk tkr ke sekolah integriti kajang..i was told dat dis skool located inside d kajang prison..guess what? aku takot~huhu~ but hv to..ape lar agaknye Mama Z nk mrh nnt bile tau aku kne tkr research subject project paper nih..isk isk..i'm ready to get scold..ready to pretend to be deaf!
grrrrr......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

An assignment on consti law? Hmm… how the question goes?

sharifah nur hafizah said...

oke,slamat kene marah.hehe

missyfaie said...

isk isk..thx ye syepah..

Anonymous said...

i have read the Q. But for now i havent have chance to ponder upon it. Sangat sibuk.

One thing that I am sure is that the Q ask why govs want to limit their power by adhering to consti.

The answer is obvious. To ensure rule of law rather than rule of man. read and quote relevant cases which will support that notion.

All the best.